Terms and conditions
This is a notification to clarify CAASA rules and regulations for promoter or event director.
All CAASA Sanctioned events / competitions MUST uphold the following :
- CAASA Provincial Representatives must approve all contest events before the contest is announced.
- CAASA Provincial Representative can request to remove any inadequate post on any of the social media being used for the promotion the competition.
- CAASA contest promoter must not change or modify any contest details without the consent from the CAASA Provincial Representative.
- All CAASA sanctioned contest must follow all CAASA rules / regulations as outlined at http://www.acafa-caasa.ca/en/regulation/ or contact a CAASA Provincial representative directly.
- CAASA Representatives reserves the right to remove CAASA status from any contest that fail tu uphold the above guidelines / regulations.
- Promoter or event directors competing i their event are not aloud to chose the competition events.
Sanction fee for a regional event is 150$ and for a provincial event is 200$, CAASA will send you a Paypal invoice, your competition will be posted on website upon payment.
I the event director, guarantee that athletes competing in the event will each have a current CAASA license and that i will follow all the rules and regulations of CAASA.